Location services need to be enabled on your device to clock in/out of the Medely App. To enable location services for your device follow the instructions below.
- Tap the Settings application
- Tap Privacy
- Tap Location Services
- Toggle the Location Services switch to On
- Scroll down to Safari Websites
- Tap Safari Websites
- Tap While Using the App
- On your Android device, open the Google Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Site settings Location.
- Use the blue slider at the top of the screen to have Chrome ask before accessing your location, or to block all sites from accessing your location.
- Tap the specific blocked or allowed sites to manage exceptions.